West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is The Full Game Woth It?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BULLET

BULLET

Is The Full Game Woth It? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:35 am

is it worth the tenner? wat else do u get in it? unlimited time and an extra map? any more game modes? since i got bout 4 accounts and i can take turns going on each one for the 30mins lol
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:33 pm

It is worth the money. I went to my friends house and bought it 4 me.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ranking.forumotion.com
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:17 pm

can you gameshare lol? plzzzzzz, or ask your mate plzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 pm

I'll gameshare on one condition. I'll be on vacation for a week. During the week you have to get me to 10 prestige lvl 65. I'll be around 9th prestige lvl 40 hopefully. If you dont get to 10 prestige lvl 65 I'll give you some other tasks.
Back to top Go down
BadB0yz93

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Yh, it is worth it if ur good at it, but if ur shit at it, u wont like it, i was shit at first, but now i am top score and kills 90% of the time.
If u get atleast 10 kills on the trial then ur us will enjoy it, but if u get 3 or 4 a game, u wont like it.
I know he will give it to u but I saying this to any1 who is thinking of buying it.
Back to top Go down
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 am

ScooterDAshooter wrote:
I'll gameshare on one condition. I'll be on vacation for a week. During the week you have to get me to 10 prestige lvl 65. I'll be around 9th prestige lvl 40 hopefully. If you dont get to 10 prestige lvl 65 I'll give you some other tasks.

LOL, so you 9th pres lvl 40 and i need to get u to 10pres in 1 week! i can do it only if i boost lol, i can try if u want coz im not playin any other games, im just bored...send me a pm with ur details and ill do it
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:25 am

BULLET wrote:
ScooterDAshooter wrote:

LOL, so you 9th pres lvl 40 and i need to get u to 10pres in 1 week! i can do it only if i boost lol, i can try if u want coz im not playin any other games, im just bored...send me a pm with ur details and ill do it
Alright, but just remember that I know all my details so if you try and change something I can phone Sony. lol!
And the game is downloaded on my friends PSN which I know details to, so don't try to get it off my PSN.
Back to top Go down
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 pm

ScooterDAshooter wrote:
BULLET wrote:
ScooterDAshooter wrote:

Alright, but just remember that I know all my details so if you try and change something I can phone Sony. lol!
And the game is downloaded on my friends PSN which I know details to, so don't try to get it off my PSN.

some1 else is giving it to me today or tomorrow , deals of f lol
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:28 pm

BULLET wrote:
ScooterDAshooter wrote:
BULLET wrote:
ScooterDAshooter wrote:

some1 else is giving it to me today or tomorrow , deals of f lol
Bastardd. LOL. I'll do this deal to anyone else who wants it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Full Game Woth It?   Is The Full Game Woth It? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The Full Game Woth It?
Page 1 of 1