West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Additional Points

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Additional Points   Additional Points EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Distinguished Service Cross I - 250 points - be an active member of We$t for a period of a minimum of 3 months

Distinguished Service Cross II - 500 points - be an active member of Clan We$t for a period of a minimum of 6 months

Distinguished Service Cross III - 1000 points - be an active member of Clan We$t for a period of a minimum of 1 year

Merit For Squad Acquisitions I - 100 points - recruit 1 new member. the member must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Merit For Squad Acquisitions II - 250 points - recruit 3 new members. these members must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Merit For Squad Acquisitions III - 450 points - recruit 5 new members. these members must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Merit For Squad Acquisitions IV - 650 points - recruit 10 new members. these members must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Distinguished Intelligence Accumulation - 50 points - post 5 informative topics

Outstanding Volunteer Service - 50 points - write a detailed and informative game review

Oustanding Clan Representation - 100 points - create a quality sig, banner, avatar, video, wallpaper, LBP level, ect. that uses Clan We$t as the main theme

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service I - 50 points - have 100 posts

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service II - 100 points - have 300 posts

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service III - 250 points - have 700 posts

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service IV - 500 points - have 1000 posts

Humanitarian Service Medal - 100 points - have an idea you proposed approved by the Generals
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ranking.forumotion.com
Proud-To-Be-A-Ston3R

Proud-To-Be-A-Ston3R

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Points   Additional Points EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 pm

ScooterDAshooter wrote:
Distinguished Service Cross I - 250 points - be an active member of We$t for a period of a minimum of 3 months

Distinguished Service Cross II - 500 points - be an active member of Clan We$t for a period of a minimum of 6 months

Distinguished Service Cross III - 1000 points - be an active member of Clan We$t for a period of a minimum of 1 year

Merit For Squad Acquisitions I - 100 points - recruit 1 new member. the member must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Merit For Squad Acquisitions II - 250 points - recruit 3 new members. these members must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Merit For Squad Acquisitions III - 450 points - recruit 5 new members. these members must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Merit For Squad Acquisitions IV - 650 points - recruit 10 new members. these members must be active for a minimum of 1 month and use your name as their reference

Distinguished Intelligence Accumulation - 50 points - post 5 informative topics

Outstanding Volunteer Service - 50 points - write a detailed and informative game review

Oustanding Clan Representation - 100 points - create a quality sig, banner, avatar, video, wallpaper, LBP level, ect. that uses Clan We$t as the main theme

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service I - 50 points - have 100 posts

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service II - 100 points - have 300 posts

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service III - 250 points - have 700 posts

Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service IV - 500 points - have 1000 posts

Humanitarian Service Medal - 100 points - have an idea you proposed approved by the Generals

+ Rep You must have put alot of time into this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.slutload.com
A_SINGH

A_SINGH

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Points   Additional Points EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 pm

wat do u do wit the points
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Points   Additional Points EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 pm

A_SINGH wrote:
wat do u do wit the points
Points = Respect
Back to top Go down
jonlewis23lfc

jonlewis23lfc

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: :)   Additional Points EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Very Happy i think this is a really good idea man Very Happy
i think it would be a good idea if the more points you earn the badge next to your name changes like on cod so the more points you get the better the badge.
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Points   Additional Points EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm

jonlewis23lfc wrote:
Very Happy i think this is a really good idea man Very Happy
i think it would be a good idea if the more points you earn the badge next to your name changes like on cod so the more points you get the better the badge.
Thats what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter's bro

ScooterDAshooter's bro

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Points   Additional Points EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 pm

[quote=MaBro]Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service IV - 500 points - have 1000 posts[/quote]Doesn't that make you a Admin or Mod?
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Points   Additional Points EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 am

ScooterDAshooter's bro wrote:
[quote=MaBro]Clan Department of Defense Distinguished Service IV - 500 points - have 1000 posts
Doesn't that make you a Admin or Mod?[/quote]Yes and you still get the points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Additional Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional Points   Additional Points Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional Points
Page 1 of 1