West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS4?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PS4? Empty
PostSubject: PS4?   PS4? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Seeing that the ps3 is suppose to have a 10 year life span and it has only been out 4 3 years now who here is thinking about getting ps4 when it comes out? How do u think the graphics are going to be on the PS4? Do u think it will be a minor improvement or they'll be mind blowing. Now when the ps3 was set out they said that the graphics were going to be 1000 x better than the ps2. Don't get me wrong the ps3 graphics are amazing but they could have done alittle better. How much do u think it will cost to get one?
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ranking.forumotion.com
BULLET

BULLET

PS4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4?   PS4? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:00 pm

isnt it a 6yr thing not 10? look at the dates between all playstations is about 6 each and i dont think theres gnna be a ps4! well thats wat ive been hearing from a lot of ppl n i believe it coz it cant get better
Back to top Go down
samba7

PS4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4?   PS4? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 pm

i cant see them making a ps4 because they can make the ps3 better as they go along with all the updates that they make
Back to top Go down
Muzza2

Muzza2

PS4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4?   PS4? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 pm

ScooterDAshooter wrote:
Seeing that the ps3 is suppose to have a 10 year life span and it has only been out 4 3 years now who here is thinking about getting ps4 when it comes out? How do u think the graphics are going to be on the PS4? Do u think it will be a minor improvement or they'll be mind blowing. Now when the ps3 was set out they said that the graphics were going to be 1000 x better than the ps2. Don't get me wrong the ps3 graphics are amazing but they could have done alittle better. How much do u think it will cost to get one?

well the ps3 will need new hardware so yh probably ps4 will come because xbox will use any new technology so when there is new technology i'm sure ps3 can't change the hardware so hello ps4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4?   PS4? Empty

Back to top Go down

PS4?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Updates :: Gaming :: Playstation 3-
Jump to: