West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I Join We$t

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
welshkid65

Can I Join We$t Empty
PostSubject: Can I Join We$t   Can I Join We$t EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:32 pm

ok, i was wondering if i can join We$t, ive been a member for long time now, nd i havent been in a boosting game. I mesaged jordanyates few weeks ago nd he didnt reply, can i have 1 game of boost nd then u guys can say iff im good enough or something. I will die for u in a killstreak aswell
Back to top Go down
tome4000

Can I Join We$t Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I Join We$t   Can I Join We$t EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm

ask scooterdashooter he gives trials to ever1 new
Back to top Go down
samba7

Can I Join We$t Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I Join We$t   Can I Join We$t EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 pm

if he gets a trial he will be in no problem i was ranking with him to day and he was class at it
Back to top Go down
welshkid65

Can I Join We$t Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I Join We$t   Can I Join We$t EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:58 pm

lol cheers sam
Back to top Go down
welshkid65

Can I Join We$t Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I Join We$t   Can I Join We$t EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:05 pm

a little message to scooter, today when i was bosstign i gto 5040 on castle ! then after that game a guy left and some1 invited you, whe got on dome, and when we was boosting with you, it got mest up? was it cos no1 likes you or something? every1 kept on killing u? and was i a gd booster?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can I Join We$t Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I Join We$t   Can I Join We$t Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I Join We$t
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Updates :: Gaming :: Call of Duty: World at War :: Domination Boosting-
Jump to: