West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzza2

Muzza2

BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm

now it is really annoying when you are boosting and this kid comes along and thinks he can hold the flag for a while NO! they can't then you kill them and you get flamed for killing what can you do yeah a suppose you can kick them but it is usuually after the bloody match has ended ffs just play by the rules well unwritten rules to be fair, a person for doing this is sam-safc i was boosting with SdS and he his in there he starts to snake so i warn him NOT SHOOT HIM but he kills me then i kill him back then he kills me again hides behind someone then kills me again so i kill both of them and i get the blame
Back to top Go down
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:30 am

sam-safc is the worst booster, if he holds it and we kill him 4 it, he just comes back and kills every1 4 somethin he did...i think every1 should delete him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Sam is a nub worst F*KIN BOOSTEr. (+[_____]+)
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:50 pm

That's a tough situation. If he's hiding someone and you kill both, it usually starts the war.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ranking.forumotion.com
JABZ13

PostSubject: Re: BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

It would be good to have hard core SND, then you can team kill the anoying ones that arnt doing it proply.
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter's bro

ScooterDAshooter's bro

PostSubject: Re: BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am

Lol if you kill 2 people Dante will grenade launch everyone xD tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BACK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1