West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time limit on Domination?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

Time limit on Domination? Empty
PostSubject: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:38 pm

I heard there was going to be a Time Limit on Domination. What are your opinions on this. I say we keep boosting and hold our heads up high.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ranking.forumotion.com
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:13 am

ScooterDAshooter wrote:
I heard there was going to be a Time Limit on Domination. What are your opinions on this. I say we keep boosting and hold our heads up high.

time limit makes no difference think about it. You still boost its just the matches are shorter, youll get what 2000 a game with time limit, just do another domination and u got 4000 in the same time as cod4 & 5, makes no difference
Back to top Go down
Proud-To-Be-A-Ston3R

Proud-To-Be-A-Ston3R

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:27 am

l_BULLET_I wrote:
ScooterDAshooter wrote:

time limit makes no difference think about it. You still boost its just the matches are shorter, youll get what 2000 a game with time limit, just do another domination and u got 4000 in the same time as cod4 & 5, makes no difference

Ive heard lots about this,

Time limits,
NO DOMiNATiON,
And also Stank was talking about this, When you take a flag you will get the xp, so you will still 'Rank Up' but no difference will be made to your score on the leaderboard.

I didn't have my ps3 when WaW was about to get released but, Did they not talk about putting a time limit of Domination on WaW because of Boosters in CoD4??
Back to top Go down
http://www.slutload.com
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:29 am

l_BULLET_I wrote:
ScooterDAshooter wrote:

Great point, this post deserves a + experience.
Back to top Go down
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 pm

i read somewre to that theres gonna be a leaderboard for every game mode...if it is ima be pissed lol, i dnt want ppl to know i boost

Last edited by l_BULLET_I on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muzza2

Muzza2

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 pm

am in the same boat as you bullet i don't want some of my friends knowing that i boost but they will be nothing changed trust me all u have to do is watch the cod5 website oh and btw bullet they have seperate leaderboards on xbox
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 pm

I don't really care, I'll just say I beasted at SnD.
Back to top Go down
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:27 pm

ScooterDAshooter wrote:

no lol i mean under 'Leadboards -> Domination' itll say like 5000, you can say you beasted 5000 lol
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 pm

l_BULLET_I wrote:
ScooterDAshooter wrote:

no lol i mean under 'Leadboards -> Domination' itll say like 5000, you can say you beasted 5000 lol
lol sounds reasonable right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time limit on Domination?   Time limit on Domination? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time limit on Domination?
Page 1 of 1