West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did you get into boosting?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JABZ13

How did you get into boosting? Empty
PostSubject: How did you get into boosting?   How did you get into boosting? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 am

Well Bullet got me into my 1st boost, in WAW, and then i added all the proz Very Happy And they added me, and then got up into it, and now i can get into a boost when ever i want!

Yeh but befor i boosted i played alot of SND, i played with G_STUART some of you might know him, yeh he is gd at SND.
Back to top Go down
itzaced

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into boosting?   How did you get into boosting? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 am

tmoll got me in
Back to top Go down
never_night335

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into boosting?   How did you get into boosting? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:19 am

Nobody.

I just decided that i wanted to boost up back into the top 10k. I really should be top 2k but not playing for 3-4 months has stopped that..
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter's bro

ScooterDAshooter's bro

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into boosting?   How did you get into boosting? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I think Tmoluk got me in, I used to be a [RANK]er lol
Back to top Go down
jonlewis23lfc

jonlewis23lfc

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into boosting?   How did you get into boosting? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 pm

scooter added me an got me into a few boosts im still tryin to get into more tho but the top guys dont tend to add many new guys any more lol
just gotta wait an see lol hope i get in more soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter's bro

ScooterDAshooter's bro

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into boosting?   How did you get into boosting? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

lol It annoys me how i get so many messages saying iiNViiTE. iGot 36 messages from the phantom in like 1 game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into boosting?   How did you get into boosting? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you get into boosting?
Page 1 of 1