West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?

Go down 
+2
PKmanAndrew
Fal_T
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fal_T

We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? Empty
PostSubject: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 am

Are We$t gonna boost in Cod Modern Warfare 2 as well?
Back to top Go down
PKmanAndrew

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 am

Dude do you know which company created MW2 (yes that mean it has already been made they are jsut fine tunning it)?
Infantry Ward made it, not the crap as company that made WaW. Treyarch is known to have gllitches in the game that they normally eventually patch. Now for some reason they didnt patch the domination glitch. and yes it is a glitch. Think about it what is the max score you can reach in a normal non boosting domination match, 200. for this boosting you can get over 5000. Now i dont own cod4 so idk if it has it. but im quite sure Infantry Ward has played WaW and found all the glitches. Infantry Ward will try to make a perfect game (never will come true). So to my conclusion MW2 will not have domination boosting and that means you must kill or be kill.
Back to top Go down
BULLET

BULLET

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

i REALLLLY doubt that infinity ward have stopped a way for boostin, they only gd thing that they can do to stop boostin is completely remove the domination game mode which i doubt coz other ppl luv it and play normally...if they add time limits or something it makes no difference
Back to top Go down
PKmanAndrew

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

We'll just have to see then wont we. Cuz you could be wrong you could be right. no one knows till 11/10/09 (united states release)

CUZ first off you are wrong they dont have to remove the domination game completely. You know what all those games or infact every single game is right? Its a code thats all it is. and you know all those patch updates those are editting codes they edit the game data.
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 pm

BULLET wrote:
i REALLLLY doubt that infinity ward have stopped a way for boostin, they only gd thing that they can do to stop boostin is completely remove the domination game mode which i doubt coz other ppl luv it and play normally...if they add time limits or something it makes no difference
lolwut? There are only 100 people playing it half the time.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ranking.forumotion.com
Fal_T

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 am

you can boost in Cod 4 and its not a scoring glitch. Although if they wanted to stop boosters all they'd have to do is put a time delay in after each capture say for 10 seconds until the opposition can capture the flag again.
Back to top Go down
JABZ13

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 am

LOL Its not a glitch are u dumb?????? Its just a cheating way to get loads of XP! cap one flag ovea and ova.. wow u get 4k+ Score.. Its more of an exploit then a glitch.
Back to top Go down
ScooterDAshooter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Fal_T wrote:
you can boost in Cod 4 and its not a scoring glitch. Although if they wanted to stop boosters all they'd have to do is put a time delay in after each capture say for 10 seconds until the opposition can capture the flag again.
I just realized that, I hadn't thought of that before. Ugh they better not do that.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ranking.forumotion.com
PKmanAndrew

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 pm

no im not dumb are you? cuz you know there is a difference between being stupid and being ignorant. and obviously you didnt know that. So the question is here are you dumb? And I think you already answered my question.
Back to top Go down
jonlewis23lfc

jonlewis23lfc

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:19 pm

If anyone does add me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?   We$t Boosting in Cod MW2? Empty

Back to top Go down

We$t Boosting in Cod MW2?
Page 1 of 1