West Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[360] Serious Domination Boosting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P1MP1N 69

[360] Serious Domination Boosting! Empty
PostSubject: [360] Serious Domination Boosting!   [360] Serious Domination Boosting! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:01 am

The Clans Called 'We$t'

Some Rules (Naming Important Ones, Everyone Knows The Basics...)

No Martydom/Bouncin Bettys/Flamethrowers/Satchel Charges/Bazooka...Everything Thing That Can Kill Basically
Throw Nades Away When You Spawn
If Someone Kills You For No Reason Dont Kill Back, He'll Simply Be Kicked & Deleted When The Games Over!
Only Go To The Edges Of The Flags To Get More Score
When Captured Move STRAIGHT OUT, DONT HOLD FOR A SINGLE SECOND WHEN CAPTURED!
Dont Capture Any Flags That We Are Not Suppose To (We Will Tell You What Flag To Capture Before The Match Starts, If Hosts Say Skip, SKIP!)

Method

We get about a 9 man party
Make a private match
Invite till we get 12 players
2 will host
Both hosts will have different clan tags and the 5 ppl with that host have similar clan tag
Both host will be in a xbox live party to talk and tell eachother when they both have there 5
Both hosts will find matches looking for eachother
Whoever gets to the flag first gets it first

I HAVE NO MIC COZ I BROKE IT BUT GOING TO GET A NEW ONE SO I WONT BE ABLE TO HOST TILL I GET IT SO I NEED A GOOD HOST WHO CAN FIND GAMES QUICK!

GT: P1MP1N 69 (Put 'BOOSTING' In The Text When You Add Me) YOU ADD ME, I WILL NOT ADD ANYONE!!!

My PSN Was l_BULLET_l So Some Of U Should Know M, I Was #100 Before I Stopped So Im Only Playing With Serious People! 1 Mess Up Ur Out
Back to top Go down

[360] Serious Domination Boosting!
Page 1 of 1